Visual Neuroscience: from Spikes to Awareness
European Summer School
The set of exercises given below can be completed using the iModel website.
- Exercise 1 - Introduction to iModel.org: Running a model, viewing responses.
- Exercise 2 - V1 filter models: basic physiological characterization.
- Exercise 3 - Direction selectivity and the Motion Energy model.Motion homework to complement Exercise 3.
- Exercise 4 - Binocular disparity filter models.
- Exercise 5 - Direction selectivity - DS population spiking model.
- Exercise 6 - A filter model for MT component and pattern cells.
To download and build WM to run on your own Linux or OS X system
- Click on "Downloads" on the left
- Click on 'wm'
- Click on the link for this version of wm: 'wmbuild.2.0.2.a.tar'
- Follow the instructions on the WM download page, and in the README file of the download.